Thursday, June 8, 2023

Invitation to "Stolen Blessing" Book Study

As I wrap up with the current book study on Jim Sano's novel, "Gus Busbi", I am discerning the book study for this fall/winter.

The book study will be on Jim Sano's novel, "Stolen Blessing," the 3rd book in the "Fr. Tom" series. Here is a link to the book on the author's web-site: https://www.jimsano.com/stolen-blessing.

I have 10 copies of "Stolen Blessing", which is also available for purchase on Amazon.

As I mentioned to the guys during last night's book study meeting, I am discerning when to start the fall book study. I have trial settings in September and October so I am thinking about starting the book study in November. I will keep you posted on my discernment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Deacon Sunday - Homily for the Twenty-Eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time (Year B - 10/13/2024)

Good morning. When Peter said to Jesus: "We have given up everything and followed you," he is sharing with us the reality of a lif...