Monday, March 6, 2023

Kids say the darndest things (Part 1)

Vigil Mass (3/4/2023)

While I was waiting with Fr. Rito to process in before the Vigil Mass this evening, a little girl came up to me and said that I looked like a chipmunk. I asked her which one. Her mom said to her, "Which one? Alvin, Simon, or Theodore?" She exclaimed excitedly: "Theodore!" 😆😄😂😅🤣 Is it too late to start the #Exodus90 ascetical practices? #nocandies #nosweets




10:00 Mass (2/12/2023)

Yesterday, after the 10:00 Mass, a little girl told her mom that I look like #Bruno in my green dalmatic. I looked at the little girl and sang, "We don't talk about Bruno, Bruno". . . From her reaction, I think she was completely surprised that a deacon knew that song. #Encanto 😆😅🤣 #childlikefaith




No comments:

Post a Comment

Deacon Sunday - Homily for the Twenty-Eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time (Year B - 10/13/2024)

Good morning. When Peter said to Jesus: "We have given up everything and followed you," he is sharing with us the reality of a lif...